T/C Black Diamond Millennium

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was somebody trying to sell one on a Forum here in Indiana for like 2 yrs or so for 1100.00, he never did figure out it wasn't worth near that much.. Another dealer online had one for 600.00 and it never sold either..Unfired mint cond maybe 400 but to me that would still be too much and I love Black Diamonds.

Seeing as the only difference is the stock and the finish..it doesn’t surprise me that they don’t hold a lot more value than the standard BD rifles..but it is still a cool piece and I enjoy mine..I sure wish rifle companies still did special edition rifles like Thompson center and Knight used to do

That answers my question. I’m going to look at a Firehawk this weekend and when I called to check if they still had it he told me they had a Millenium also for $800. That sounded high but I was not familiar with that model.

I am looking at a black diamond this week from a local guy. He wants $200., what do you think?
He said bore is good with no corrosion anywhere.151D1E13-EDEC-4C97-8384-1406AA03690E.jpeg

I am looking at a black diamond this week from a local guy. He wants $200., what do you think?
He said bore is good with no corrosion anywhere.View attachment 29475
They are worth 200.00(syn stock guns) if the bore is in excellent shape, one of the most accurate muzzleloaders out there, not the fanciest or new fangled but they get the job done out to 150 yds if the guy shooting them can.. Probably farther.

Agreed..200$ is a solid price for a BD and in Good shape..if you ever find one with a walnut stock grab it up..those are hard to find

My buddy's Black Diamond XR turns into a filthy mess when fired using either real black or Pyrodex. It's much more of a mess than my Omega, which I tried talking him into buying instead.

Until 'Ed' learned how to protect the bottom of his scope with that Black Diamond XR using magnum powder loads, burnt powder would make a big mess of the scope-bottom also.

I've never been a fan of any bolt ML personally.

The Black Diamond is like the MK-85 and White muzzleloaders they were designed for #11 caps and that is whats best used with them..
While they may be a bit dirtier its not 5 minutes worth of difference in cleaning time once you get used to cleaning them and as Okie said (they are very accurate)the Black Diamonds will shoot with just about any new muzzy out to their effective ranges and are easier to get to shoot good. If I had to chose between a MK-85 and a Black Diamond it would be hard but would choose the BD.
A White would when over all them just because of conical shooting ability.

I just picked up a Millenium Black Diamond today. It’s new/ unfired, but they could not find the box. It currently has the 209 setup installed but I will only shoot #11 caps. Do I have to find a #11 flamethrower nipple? Or does a regular #11 nipple work? Thanks Mike

I went to a 209 777 primer. It seemed like I got less of a crud ring using 777 and also less mess. It was easier clean up for me.
My Black Diamond XR was highly accurate and my longest shot with it was a 160 + yards. The deer dropped like it was hit with a hammer. I always used Leupold tip off rings with it that made it much easier to clean. Just mho. Good day.

Latest posts

Back