The BIG “Money”

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both the Sectional Density, and the Ballistic Coefficient on that bullet should be amazing. If it performs well when it goes transonic, then it should be capable out to a mile, or farther.

Can't wait to see your video when you stretch its legs.

So ur shooting thesr in a tradational ml.
Could you give us and idea of the load? Just interested in trying something like this.
Thx
Tid

So ur shooting thesr in a tradational ml.
Could you give us and idea of the load? Just interested in trying something like this.
Thx
Tid

I’ll let him answer you for sure but Just a guess here???…I’m betting 80 grains by weight of Swiss 2f, if you follow Lewis on here or even on YouTube you will find that the 80 grain mark works very well for him for accuracy and comfort of shooting without too much recoil

I’ll let him answer you for sure but Just a guess here???…I’m betting 80 grains by weight of Swiss 2f, if you follow Lewis on here or even on YouTube you will find that the 80 grain mark works very well for him for accuracy and comfort of shooting without too much recoil

In this particular case i am shooting 95 Grains by WEIGHT instead of my Old trusty 80 Grains, my reasoning is the Bullet weight here (550 Grains) My velocity Goal with these Type of Bullets, Shooting Longer Ranges is 1,350 to 1,400 Fps, My typical 80 Grain Load just isn’t quite enough here

Latest posts

Back