The World's Ugliest Muzzleloader

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

There seems to be a peculiar competition going on, as to who can design the world's ugliest muzzleloader. I have a couple nominees; do you? :shock:

How about the Knight 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition Revolution? I find its thumbhole stock to be ghastly.

The Revolution is ugly no matter how you look at it. Give me an Extreme anyday.

MattWV said:
How about the Knight 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition Revolution? I find its thumbhole stock to be ghastly.

I'll second that nomination!!

Yeap, the Revolution is not a thing of beauty at all.

Mike

Revolution gets my vote too! Wonder how long this one will be manufactured with the new purdy Knight Vision soon to be released?

Patrick White said:
The Revolution is ugly no matter how you look at it.

Well, there goes my top nomination.

The White Kalishnikov never made it to production, but the picture would make anyone hurl.

The Kahnke is a perennial fav for looking like somethimg is missing, its current version is the (huh) "new" Pedersoli Ovation. :?

RandyWakeman said:
Patrick White said:
The Revolution is ugly no matter how you look at it.

The Kahnke is a perennial fav for looking like somethimg is missing, its current version is the (huh) "new" Pedersoli Ovation. :?

Yeah but if you mention the Ovation you can't leave out the other Pedersoli abominations named Denali and 94.

The Denali is a bit of a mystery. It DID look great, and was made in the USA, sold by Midwestern Outdoor Specialties at a very attractive price.

A whole bunch of things went wrong, all the orders were cancelled, next thing you know-- the old Beretta action it was based on took a strange cosmetic turn, the price jumps up, it is "Brutus Muzzleloading," Brutus vanishes-- and now it is "Pedersoli 2". :?

I agree the Revolution is right up there at the top. I think Swinglock needs to be in the running also along with Kahnke.

p028404hz04.jpg

The Vision must have come to frution during an engineers heroin episode! :shock:

Looked up UGLY in Websters and didnt find the Vision there! :lol:

I sorta like that one Knight is soon to release from the pen. :D

Enough!....Ugly is as Ugly does, and that award belongs to The Gonic Muzzlelaoder, as it cost my son a big 6x6 bull elk back in 1988. Its "sealed ignition " system, fouled the bolt and trigger assembly so bad that it would weaken the plunger and cause misfires, Ray

Loggy said:
Looked up UGLY in Websters and didnt find the Vision there! :lol:

I sorta like that one Knight is soon to release from the pen. :D

I agree with Loggy. I like what I see. :D I must admit I didn't care for the general look of the Vision at first. However, after visiting the Knight web site and looking at their pictures of the Vision and it's features I am starting to grow fond of it's looks and even inVISION my 3200 Elite mounted on top. The truth of the matter will be known soon enough with some range time.

I'll be looking forward to RW's reveiw.
spit 8)

Latest posts

Back