• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Thompson Center Scout Handgun With Two Barrels-lowered price

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought this Scout with every intention of shooting it, but I just don't have the time. I do not have the original rear sight, but it comes with a 50-caliber barrel and a 54-caliber barrel. The 54-caliber barrel has some very light pitting that would be covered by the handguard. There may also be some on the 50-caliber barrel. I don't know, as I never removed the handguard. I have the original ram rod, but not the box or paperwork. Price is $650 including shipping. IMG_2567.jpgIMG_2568.jpgIMG_2569.jpgIMG_2570.jpg

Bruce,
What can you tell me about the bores
Did you remove the breech plugs and look down the bore?
What shape are they in?
I need another black powder arm like I need a hole in the head but….

It is with deep regret that I am passing on this deal. It is a great deal and I were a few years younger I would not hesitate to buy it. Sorry..Now, you guys have something else to talk about….Me..

Latest posts

Back