Thoughts on revolvers....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, the more I looked into the 357 mag and 41 mag. The 41 was, to me, more versatile for what I was wanting to do.

I've always been a fan of the .41 and have owned several. I have a RBH 6-1/2" that I love for deer. I also have an S&W M57 with a 6" barrel. Long ago I had this very nice 4-5/8" RBH. I don't know why I was so stupid to let it go.

I've had a couple of 8-3/8" revolvers but I just don't like super long barrels and let them go.
All of my RBH are 4-5/8 or 5 1/2 except my 10-1/2 357 Max, long bbl handguns? might as well carry a carbine

I did the handgun hunting bit a few years back. I killed several deer with my S&W 29 .44 mag a few more with a tc contender in 7-30 Waters, one with a tc encore .243 and one with the behemoth BFR .45-70.
Now I got it all out of my system and hunt with my muzzys but either carry a Taurus Lite weight .44 loaded with 44 spls or a Taurus 357 both of which have 4" barrels

Latest posts

Back