Well guys............

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
you all ready to watch the Broncos get an ass whoopin?!!

Better bring the beer to help make the game a little more fun when its 38 to 9 at half time :lol:

Why don't you just root for the Panthers? It would be easier to take.

Vegas has the Broncos down just 5 points.

I just want Manning to give a good performance and, win or lose, go out on top. He is a class act and I hope he doesn't become like those athletes who hang on too long, long past their prime or even competence.
Ron

Im sure he'll be done after this game. He put a lot of effort into his throws against the Patriots and even he knows his passes arent what they used to be. My numb fingers and nerve issues, I know where hes coming from and how hard things can be like throwing a ball or even picking up things at times.

If Denver's defense can control Newton's running, they stand a decent chance. However, Manning can't allow any turnovers or it's probably over for the Broncos.

Really don't care who wins just like to see a good game. Mistakes can really determine who wins and who looses. Go Ravens LOL

I'm for the Panthers :cheers: since Denver beat New England!  :lol!: 

I think the Panthers are going to have their hands full though with Denver's defense.

Just hoping it's a good game in any event and not lopsided.

oh man that was great. Newton went back to his old habits of throwing his hissy fits.

Von Miller sure deserved MVP for that game.

Neither team had any offense at all. Manning didn't look sharp at all, he needs to personally thank every member of the defense .. EXCEPT Aqib Talib.

I must agree with Patocazador! That simply was a defensive game. The offense did almost nothing.
Who ever thought that you could win a Superbowl without an offensive line?
Ron

We knew the Broncos had to win with the defense, and they did. Manning needs to retire. He got to the point he was afraid to pass. He's had a hell of a career, but it's time to go play golf.

Good job Broncos.  :D

Cam Newton has always been a "Me first" guy.
He went to Auburn because they outbid Miss. State for his services. Auburn made a $200,000 "contribution" to his dad's 'church' for payment.
He had previously been kicked out of U of Florida for stealing a laptop and other things.

He is as self-centered as Johnny Football.

Cam is just another prima donna who can't stand to lose. Just like Trump.

Defense wins Championships. That has got to go down as one of the best defensive games in Super Bowl history. I wonder what Cam did with his MVP shoes he was wearing before the game started. Did he by chance give them to Von? Al

Sports page headline should have read:

CAM GETS STUFFED!

He won't learn one thing from this is my prediction!

Latest posts

Back