What are you guys paying for pics and what is the best bundle price for multi cameras?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats awesome Rman. I have seen some of the bucks you have taken, there absolutely beautiful. Something more i learned today. Thank you for the knowledge, its saves me headaches and money…

Thats awesome Rman. I have seen some of the bucks you have taken, there absolutely beautiful. Something more i learned today. Thank you for the knowledge, its saves me headaches and money…
If you have any specific questions on how to do something camera-wise, PM me, and I’ll try to help out if I can.

Great input from a super bunch of fellow hunters/shooters. This is what I settled on, spypoint flex cameras in a bundle package. They advertise that you can get unlimited pics for $10.00 a month. This is advertised with the camera. Bought through the web sight freedom USA. The guy also said put in the code Freedom5 for 5% off, which worked. I believe you could also use it now. The reviews were favorable, i did not want to spend a ton of money to start, there are better cameras out there but I believe, after listening to you all, these will be a great starter camera for me. Thank you all for the advice and suggestions. Shorty..2CF9FABC-B551-4135-87C8-998835696B8E.png2CF9FABC-B551-4135-87C8-998835696B8E.png

Last day of muzzleloader season last year I was hunting in the morning and got a picture from a camera that was about 1/4 mile away. I looked at it and it was a small buck. It was hard to see because it was back pretty far. Then about 30 seconds later I got another picture of it closer to the camera. This was at 9:30 am.
86341A97-A7BD-4FB1-90DF-60A14E24D93E.jpeg
I texted my daughter to see if she wanted to hunt the last afternoon, she did and it was snowing like crazy when I dropped her off in a stand right near that camera around 1:00. About 3 I heard a shot. I love cameras.
AC5DDD2D-BE5D-41D6-B6FC-2436D93BD47E.jpeg26F0569C-C489-4669-A60D-901EDDAEE8A3.jpegE0F5E81A-588C-40CB-9232-73567B3CE2B7.jpeg

Great job on the cameras. Great job raising your daughter with the love for the great outdoors. With her upbringing, someday she will pass on what you taught her to her family. Her kids will enjoy the great outdoors maybe also. This is securing the future for others to enjoy what we enjoy…

I use spy points members plan. 250 pics/month for each camera $99 a year - yes that's for all the cameras - currently running 7. Yes in hot spots cams will go thru more than 250 in a month. I usually set my tactacam there and get unlimited for $14/month i think. I have 4 cell links & 4 link micros. Not perfect, but its a reasonable price & its fun. I use amazon basic AA & get about 6 months out of them. The tactacam holds more batteries & last longer. Next year i will try making some battery/solar packs like shown up above

Lots of good info in this thread

Latest posts

Back