What do you stay in when you are hunting?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usualy hunt close enough to home that I drive. When I do hunt far enough from home that I need to do something different I have an 8 1/2X24 enclosed car hauler that was customized by my father and I to haul 4 wheelers and camp in. Take a generator along and the only thing it does not have is running water. We use it at least 1 time a month for 4 wheler trips, so we make sure it's well stocked with everything a camp might need.

Here is a pic. of it and my truck at 4 wheeler camp
f7dbf2dc.jpg

If pic. does not work right click on the red X then select show pic. it will work

Our camp is only about 25 miles from home. I have a small cabin that will sleep 5 people. We have electricity and our own water well. Cabin has AC and gas heat (butane tank) and a bathroom and shower. Club has 2000 acres that we lease from International paper and the local County School District. It is near the Pearl River and we have a good bit of swamp land.

Mike

Where do you stay

I'm new on board,but not young(dang it). Retired now on working 350 acre farm(1/2 in hardwoods). Hardwoods and farmland all around me for MILES. Now have my own 300 yd. range and 5 min. out to the first deer tower(6 total).

Towers are for shooting over beanfields 50-600 yds. if you think you are good enough(64 now and hold my shots to 400 and under). I'm between two major rivers and this area is all delta land. Four miles away from an oxbow on the Miss. River for fishing. LAWDY,Do I love this or what?

I live less than one hour from where I hunt so I stay at home. When I retire my hunting area will be my home. I plan to build a house there.

Latest posts

Back