woohoo

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k

Reaction score
just got this guy's picture,3 weeks of bow season left then gun season starts.......karl
trailcam3013.jpg

Wow! Those brow tines are really different. Hope you get a shot at him!

Be blessed.

Yeah, those brow tines are unique! Hope you get a shot at him this year!

That's a real nice buck. Hopefully he'll come within range for you.

do you nice folks have a guess how old he is?i have been hunting this property for 5 years now and have not seen any this size,yet.....karl

I'll throw out a guess-ta-mation. His face doesn't appear to be saggy or too grey, his main beams are getting thick, if only he would have smiled for his photo to see his teeth. . . . how about 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 yrs.

Nice deer k. In those trees right over his back looks like a good place to be. Good lock. :wink:

I agree 4.5 is what he looks to me. Stud buck for sure. Please post the harvest pics when you get them. Good Luck!

One heck of a deer, good luck if you can stand still long enough to shoot him. :D

i actually got to see him a few days ago and the pictures do not do him justice.he came crashing into the swamp and stopped 55yds from my stand followed by a spike who put his head down and shook his 10" long spikes at him! this ole boy took two steps toward him and the spike bolted,right towards my stand i would have shot at the spike at 30yds but this big one was getting wind of me now and staring in my direction.one rule i try not to break is giving up my stand location.mister majestic gave me two opportunities with perfect broadsides a 55yds but i know that was just a little to far for me with a bow and i just had to watch and enjoy.gun season starts in two days and i hope to see him again.......karl

well i got him today while still hunting the bedding grounds,story and pics to follow. :lol: :lol: ...karl

That a boy! I've been checking this topic to see if you would. Thats a fine deer!

Back