1.25" Group with CVA Wolf V2

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muzzle-loader

Reaction score
We have been testing the CVA Wolf V2 and it is a shooter! We were able to achieve a 1.25" group at 100 yards using Hornady Bore Drivers and IMR White Hots. We look forward to conducting more intensive load development with this muzzleloader in the near future!

CVA Wolf V2 100 Yard Group.jpg

Bought one for my wife for occasional ML hunt. I’m very impressed with it. That from a gunsmith 45 yrs and ml gun builder and competitive shooter for longer than that. Neat little gun that shoots way better than it ought to.

Bought one for my wife for occasional ML hunt. I’m very impressed with it. That from a gunsmith 45 yrs and ml gun builder and competitive shooter for longer than that. Neat little gun that shoots way better than it ought to.
Some do, and some don't. You get one that is good you have a light short gun that's great to hunt with.

Some do, and some don't. You get one that is good you have a light short gun that's great to hunt with.
So far I haven’t found anyone who didnt love those little guns. My wife was shooting 3/4” groups yesterday on my home 75 yard range, with about anything she put in it. 777 She’s a master class traditional ML shooter. This is her first in-line.

Back