$100

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03mossy

Reaction score
My Grandma passed away this summer and they are finally settling her estate. My Grandparents were never wealthy but they were blessed with 10 kids, 50+ grandkids, and 50+ great grand kids. My mom receive her share which was $400, she decided to give me and my siblings each $100. So what would you use this money for? I want to spend it on something I will have the rest of my life, not on bills or anything disposable. My wife suggested a build your own muzzleloader kit which I have always wanted to do but they are obviously more than $100. I about hit the floor when she actually suggested to buy another gun lol.

You need to spend that $100 on that awesomely wise wife of yours!!! :applause: :yeah:

That is an interesting question. But I would look at it this way... what would your grandparents most like to see you do with the money. What would have made your Grandmother most happy? I think the idea of treating the wife to a special night out was a great suggestion. But only you really know what she would want you to do.

:think:

After giving it considerable thought, about 2 seconds, I agree with the other guys here. Since your wife was willing to let you get a kit gun, I would think of her as better then the new gun and take her out for dinner and a few drinks. :partyman:
I think your grandmother would be proud....................... :yeah:

Ray......... 8)

Lol thanks guys, My wife got a kick out of your replys.

Latest posts

Back