#11 cap shortage.........

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in a gun shop on Tuesday and he had tons of them that he had just gotten in. He stated that they were hard to come by but I suspect they will be back on the market soon. A little hope. II would talk to a local gun shop and see where they are at with it. Good news.

Drove down to Bass Pro to pick up this year's hunting and fishing license. Looked at the very minimal black powder supplies they had...
IMG_20230109_143749460.jpg

There were a few dozen containers in the West bend , Wisconsin Fleet Farm last weekend. Not sure where the OP lives, he didnt say . They were $12.99 plus tax. Yes,, it's 3 times what they were 4 yrs ago. However, It is still only 8 cents a shot more .. I have about 700 left. I shot my muzzleloder 1 time this fall . I loaded it , went hunting , didnt see anything, went to the range after 2 weeks to see if it would fire and it went off fine. About 3" hight at 50 yds. Now days I shoot my bow, 95% of the time I pull a trigger , an arrow goes flying. No primers or powder, or cases. If we all stopped buying the stuff , I think they will be humbled a little .

Back