14,500$....."cull buck"

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Understood. Good luck in your quest.

Is the buck in question the picuture on the home page of this ranch? Can't tell if it is the same guy but the buck looks very similar.

One thing I don't understand...For THAT kind of money, SHOULDN'T I get a private BEDROOM for Petes sake?

something still smells fishy to me. maybe the ranch is trying to make it into a funny spin after it got out so they did not look so bad.

I don't think that video makes the guide service look bad. Frankly, if it was a real incident, I think he's rather controlled for somebody that just saw $14,500 evaporate into thin air just because his friend "freaked out" when he saw antler.

I can agree with it being a practical joke for some of their freinds that missed the hunt, cause it looks like they were all drinking cold beer and cussing, i dont think i would want this going around for advertisement for my ranch(if I had one) and as for the state owning the deer, that is questionable because there are several guys around here that have purchased deer for their herds. High fence or not, the reason i say it it questionable is because if a bird lands in your private lake and deposits fish eggs from local public waters, does that make those fish belong to the state? I would think that if it is on your land when you fence it, its yours. The state just controls the seasons and amount you can kill.

Latest posts

Back