32 Caliber inline

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have that very same rifle if you can find one you will be pleased with it

Been there, brace yourself, that's a real rollercoaster ride. The gun you seek is like finding a unicorn, and reproducing it is almost as hard.
Outside a few options in sidelock, almost all inline .32 are a rebarrel retrofit, and a 10 pound squirrel rifle looses its fun factor quick

I run a few 32's in GM IBS for sidelocks. They are heavy, but accurate as can be. Mind you that I use open sights and have easily dropped head and neck shots at 75 yards. I imagine a good scoped inline would produce a 100 yd dinner consistently well . One of them is 1" barrel and the other 15/16" ( currently changing from percussion to flint) . Absolutely a ball with little mess of game.

Wonder what the minimum number would be to get GM to do another production run? I bet running a group buy preorder on a forum or two would get a decent response....:bang:
I don’t know how to do that but I would put my name on a guaranteed sale as long as the cost would be south of ridiculous.

Pick up an old H & R Huntsman 12 gauge muzzleloading shotgun and make a barrel insert in .32. Just a lathe job. I would do it if my lathe was larger.

The stock and barrel are unique to the GMB squirrel rifle but the rest is nothing more than an Knight DISC Extreme. Personally they got the twist wrong if you wanted it for small game. A faster twist would be better for keeping the fps down but still accurate.

So if you can cut the barrel off a DISC/Elite/Extreme and thread your own barrel on you will have very close to the same thing. 32cal is only legal here for small game and illegal for turkey so i passed when i had the chance to get one cheap.

Back