• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO 35 Remington 200 or 180 grain core-lokt bullets for reloading

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donparadowski

Reaction score
Wanted to buy: 35 Remington 200 or 180 grain core-lokt bullets for reloading. I can be reached at [email protected] or 313 354 2955. I would prefer the blunt nose but what you have will be ok.

Ah, 35 Remington. Do you reload for a Marlin 336C? What load are you using with the 200gr bullets? I've been using 37gr of IMR 3031.

I'm a huge fan of the Hornady 200 FTX in the 35 Remington. But I have also loaded 230 grain lead gas-checked, Speer 180 FN, and am currently shooting up the rest of some 200 grain hollowpoint custom swaged that I got off of a friend. Been using Leverevolution with my 200 grain bullets and getting 3/4 to 1" groups at 100 yards with my Handi Rifle. I have used the "Hodgdon bottle load" of 41.4 grains all the way up to the Hornady "book load" max of 42.7 grains. 42.7 grains of Leverevolution gives me 2331 fps in the Handi without flattening the primers.

The 200 grain Rem Core Lokt bullet has been the bullet for the 35 Remington forever, unfortunately they haven’t been available for years. Sooner or later you’d think Remington would make a run of them.

Hornady makes a 200 gr, Round nose interlock that I use in my old model 8 35 Rem

For what it’s worth and I don’t know if it’s a reloading option but in my 358 smokeless muzzleloader are use the Barnes TTSX 200. It’s been an awesome performer

Greg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back