$39 blackhorn

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fellas look at the new Shooters' world Multi purpose black. Just a little slowwer (70 fps) then T7. no crud ring and runs at 26.99 a full pound at Scheels. Good stuff. Is my go to now because BH209 is going for 90 for 8 oz here..

Well poop! The Scheels closest to me, in Overland Park, KS, does not stock Shooter's World MPB powder, but some of their stores in CO and IA do! Wonder what the heck the deal is?

Fellas look at the new Shooters' world Multi purpose black. Just a little slowwer (70 fps) then T7. no crud ring and runs at 26.99 a full pound at Scheels. Good stuff. Is my go to now because BH209 is going for 90 for 8 oz here..

i've seen you mention that a few times , there's others here that like it also .

https://www.modernmuzzleloader.com/search/347405/?q=Shooters'+world+Multi+purpose+black&o=relevance
what is the best way to clean it ... soap and water , citrus based , map ?

IMR 4198 has been doing just fine in my 45 SML’s . Less $ than Black Gold 209.
OH ! Forgot to mention SML’s will shoot Black Gold 209 too. lol
Still have 5lbs of the “Black Gold 209” . Will switch to other stuff for my smokers when that runs out if the price is still high.
It’s good stuff but so is Filet Mignon (which I buy now and then)

Latest posts

Back