• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO 45 cal Knight barrel

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that but,I was holding off because of the price and then paying shipping as well comes to over $360.00.Ultra lite or mountaineer barrel will do okay.That is the last part I need to finish the build I am working on.Thank you

I got one of those Knight .45 cal barrels. They're nice. Due to a minor neck sprain though this weekI couldn't shoot it as much as I wanted to get a good load developed. Every shot felt like someone stuck an ice pick in my neck. I did manage to sight it in and get a decent shooting load with 80 gr of Black MZ and a 200 gr 10 mm XTP in a Harvester light blue CR sabot. Just FYI, this barrel on a Disc Extreme stock makes for a heavy rifle. Mine tips the scale at close to 9 lb with the scope.

I am selling the parts I neede to build one,because I now have the complete gun.My stock is the mounainteer stock in the jacara color.All I have left to sale is the bolt,firing pin assembly and the adapter to convert it from fpj to 209 bare primer.I have shot 90 grains of black horn powder in my other Knight with 200 grain sst and hlbs.I kind of like a heavy gun to help manage the recoil.Can,t wait to get out and shoot this new one.Thanks

Latest posts

Back