• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD .45 Thompson Center Omega

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. It is what it is. Hope whoever got it enjoys it!
Now to look for another! ;)

What should I have posted on the ad?

Fishhawk,

Sorry but I was not referring to you with that. It would have been nice if the person that contacted you had posted something like, "Sending you a PM" or "I'll take it" etc. Had they done that I would have waited too see what the outcome was. In the past there was a few incidents of the seller having to reply to to several referring to the time stamps on the PM's as to who was first and some got a bit upset. Thankfully its been a while since I saw that. To me it just avoids the chance of a problem. I guess it's just my opinion. No harm done and no feeling hurt here.

Fishhawk,

Sorry but I was not referring to you with that. It would have been nice if the person that contacted you had posted something like, "Sending you a PM" or "I'll take it" etc. Had they done that I would have waited too see what the outcome was. In the past there was a few incidents of the seller having to reply to to several referring to the time stamps on the PM's as to who was first and some got a bit upset. Thankfully its been a while since I saw that. To me it just avoids the chance of a problem. I guess it's just my opinion. No harm done and no feeling hurt here.

No problem. PM sent.

Yup, I sometimes think though things too long. Not the first time that happened to me. Oh well was not meant to be. Shame they did not post something in the ad though.
Yeah...etiquette used to be that the first “I’ll take it!” gets the goods, PM’s aren’t public obviously so it can lead to hurt feelers.

(It’s still too painful to talk about.... sniff, sniff...)

Yeah...etiquette used to be that the first “I’ll take it!” gets the goods, PM’s aren’t public obviously so it can lead to hurt feelers.

(It’s still too painful to talk about.... sniff, sniff...)

Moderators can post the rule if they care to. It doesn't mater to me. Some guys just don't like their business out there.

LOL you aint the only one. I was looking at this over and over myself. Few years back I would have jumped without hesitation, but this whole corona crap has my finances on a tightrope. I am self employed, no stimulus, income down a good percentage. I didn't even fish a lot of the year because either the market wasn't buying, or the prices were hardly worth the cost overhead. Seems lately I get most of my exercise from shaking my head. The whole world seems like some bad Alice in wonderland story, but the damn story is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back