• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO .50 cal. i Bullets

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm shooting No Excuses and Bullshop bullets with IdahoLewis' modified NASA lube, but would like to give the i Bullet a try.

I once talked to mrhollowpoint about casting these (via email), but nothing came of it. And, I just did a Google search to see if anyone is casting from the AM 50-415I molds, but couldn't find anything. Please let me know if anyone is casting IdahoLewis' i Bullet designs commercially.

Thanks...

Last edited:
I'm shooting No Excuses and Bullshop bullets with IdahoLewis' modified NASA lube, but would like to give the i Bullet a try.

I once talked to mrhollowpoint about casting these (via email), but nothing came of it. And, I just did a Google search to see if anyone is casting from the AM 50-415I molds, but couldn't find anything. Please let me know if anyone is casting IdahoLewis' i Bullet designs commercially.

Thanks...
Other than me don't know but there has to be some as it's a popular mold on this site . If you are interested in a small quantity ( 25 - 50) PM me/Ed

Latest posts

Back