• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE 54cal TC Thunderhawk

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubba.50

Reaction score
Blued steel, synthetic stock. Does NOT have QLA feature. If it’s ever been fired I can’t tell it. Spring for the fold down rear sight broken but, has Weaver type bases on it.

$235.00 shipped lower 48 anywhere not restricted. Alaska or Hawaii would be more.

No interest?.....Too high?.....Sorry pictures?.....Any reasonable offers?

I have a .50 Thunderhawk carbine. Accurate and super reliable. The safety is one of the most positive designs ever.
They're no trouble to clean, handle beautifully, and will not ever give you breechplug issues.
I've found the 1-38 twist to be excellent and, although I haven't tried it yet, its a great twist for big lead.
If this one was stainless, I'd be all over it.
Don't miss out on a great rifle!
Full disclosure. I'm an uncompensated endorser. This is a great rifle at a great price!
We return now to your regularly scheduled sale, already in progress...

Last edited:
Hey, I can go to the hardware & get a can of ‘West Virginia Chrome’ and make it ‘stainless’ for ya. Hahahahaha.

24 inch 2 thimbles right?
With a good bore size or a little larger conical, that would be a great a great bear/ hog rifle.
With sabots, you can shoot 50 calibers out of it.
Seriously nice rifle.

Good gun. Mine is a .54 cal shorter version in stainless. (single thimble) First inline I ever bought. Lightest ML I own. Very easy to clean and a great brush gun. I thought about selling it in the past, but figured I would regret it, so I haven't.

These shoot slightly reduced PRB loads pretty well. Great rifle for a young shooter and cheap for plinking too.

Back