700ML .50 on GunBroker

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this muzzleloader smokeless or does it need to be converted? I don't know much about it and was curious.

Thanks for the reply. What do you have to do to it to make it smokeless? I'm just interested in what it would take. Thanks
Definitely a different breech plug. I believe i would replace the bolt nose, maybe to take a LRMP module. I would also want to replace the barrel as i dont believe that the ML barrel is rated for smokeless pressure, it maybe tho. I dont have a 700ml conv, tho, mine was a cf gun.

Definitely a different breech plug. I believe i would replace the bolt nose, maybe to take a LRMP module. I would also want to replace the barrel as i dont believe that the ML barrel is rated for smokeless pressure, it maybe tho. I dont have a 700ml conv, tho, mine was a cf gun.
Thanks Muzzy! I guess that would be the biggest thing is having to replace the barrel. Like I said before I was just curious about what it would take to convert to smokeless.

Latest posts

Back