I think I need to get my 1187 dipped in greenleaf....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care if it was new in the box, that just ridiculous, I just purchased a mint, untouched 1100 Rem, with a 28" fixed modified barrel for $500 shipped

if in excellent condition with ORIGINAL print Mossy Oak Bottomland Remington 11-87 special purpose turkey guns are bringing in excess of 2000.00. look at completed sales on GB. Mossy oak has changed the patterns now. You cannot get the original bottomland or the original green leaf pattern.

and all it takes is two buyers with unlimited funds that "have to be the winner" for a seller to hit the lottery.

I got a Remington 11-87 in Mossy Oak. Can a I get a starting bid please?

I am simply amazed. I guess the old adage applies here too; “a fool and his money are soon parted.”

At this rate my old Remington 870 Field12ga might actually be worth something today. It is the odd ball 870 that is not compatible with the other 870s out there. No barrel swapping or such things with it.

I won't ever buy any shotgun for those prices. I am very content with the one i have. Win. Model 12 pump 16ga. with a 30" full choke full matted rib from factory. Bought it new in 1946. He wanted a 12 ga. but not one store had one in stock in Mt. Vernon , Wa. at that time. It grew on him n he never felt the need to go to the 12 ga.

Latest posts

Back