A&H

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocchipper

Reaction score
Question, I have a A&H 320 that my son won a couple years back. does it like the same loads as my knight? I've been shooting 85 grains of triple 7 and 240 grain xtp with a black sabot. Will this work or should I change? Any suggestion would be helpful
have fun and be safe

chocchipper

My A&H's will shoot just about anything I put down them. The load you are suggesting should work just fine, I myself shoot 100 grains of T7-2f with 260 and 300 grain Noslers.

The only thing I am not sure is what sabot you might be using with the Knight - It seems to me that older knights used the thicker type sabot. The barrel on your A&H is probabaly going to need an MMP HPH-24 or Harvester equivelent. These are thinner than the older Knight sabots - I think....

Only one to tell, i'll check it out this weekend :shock: Hopefully the weather warms again. We have a couple of newbies hunting this year so I tring to come up with some extra guns. I,m going back to my old style shooting round balls just don't remmember the exact powder charge :oops: been to many years,old age :oops: Those sabots are mmps
Have fun and be safe

Latest posts

Back