A NULA Miracle, at least I think so.............

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scienceguy

Reaction score
I can't believe it! I just got a call from Melvin. He has my NULA ready to ship! I ordered the rifle at the end of December. That is less than four months! He must have done the muzzleloaders in a batch! I hope some of you other guys got the same call! Pictures to follow soon............ :D

I ordered a brown/gray/dark tan oak leaf pattern to match the woods here in Illinois. I had nothing to go by other than the maple leaf pattern on Doohan's stock pictured elsewhere on this site. I figured if Mel can do one leaf pattern, he can do another. I hope no one sends me hate mail for getting such quick delivery. He will be shipping mine early next week.

Awesome! You will love that gun! Hands down my favorite ever!!

better stock up on 275 BE's / 4759 and reserve your spot at the taxidermist!

I have 250 BE's and 250 bonded shockwaves. I thought I'd give them a try first before the 275 BE bullet. I have plenty of 4759, as that was the powder of choice for my Savage smokeless. The Savage shot well, but it weighed a ton, actually close to 12 pounds. The Savage was sold to make room for this NULA in my safe. I have a Zeiss Conquest 3 X 9 ready to go on top. Hopefully I can hit some cool weather one of these weekends.

Dang Scienceguy, I was hoping to rent your gun back to you if you didn't get your new one by deer season. Well I guess I won't get any of my money back. :lol: Congratulations, I look forward to seeing your new gun.

Encoreguy,
When I started hearing all the reports of eight, nine, ten or more months, I was getting nervous. I have other muzzleloaders available to me, but I really wanted to use this NULA. I thought about contacting you, but I didn't want to take a chance on ruining its perfect hunting record..........one shot, one ten-pointer! :lol: I'm sure you'll be busy adding more "notches" to that stock this coming season anyway! :wink:

I just talked to Melvin today. He is running another "batch" of muzzleloader's in two weeks as well. I ordered mine the 2nd week of January, and it sound's as if it will be ready soon!

MCee,
Great news for you! I'd hate to be the only fortunate guy on the muzzleloader block! I wonder..... if someone ordered a NULA now, hoping to hit that two week window, would they get delivery in less than a month? Anybody out there on the NULA fence reading this? :lol:

Nula

I talked to Melvin today also, I ordered the end of Dec. he said mine was the next one to get the barrell should be ready in about three weeks.
He said he is doing one week of centerfires then one week of rimfires then one week of muzzzle loaders.
Dogmanes

Latest posts

Back