AFTER Deer Season Ends....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oh well...

I will need to fire off my T/C Omega and put it away until I shoot her again...

No venison in the freezer this year... (Having a sick family member in the hospital cut short the days I could hunt...)

But I did find THIS which made me laugh!

Old No7

7p73ghC.jpg

Well I got out to my stand lots of tracks no sign of deer except the night before on my camera 6 deer walked with in 30 yards of my stand.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Close to my home town and bordering grandpa's farm is a massive wildlife refuge. Every stinking deer for 10+ miles runs to that place within days. I drove through there one time during the latter part of the season. They looked like cattle stacked up in the fields. I doubt you could have shot a bullet into some of those fields without actually aiming and missed . Seriously you would have hit more than one.

Had to get out of my northern camp in Maine this year due to heavy snow in early November. No sign what so ever then.
Hunted 80 miles south with friends in the "civilized" farm region.Had a Doe tag for that, and got a nice one for the freezer.
Now I look at facebook and see a hundred deer gathering for free food at the sporting camp 8 miles from my place.
They feed them for sure, as the pic above shows. I tried to link the video, but no luck.
So tagged out before Muzzleloader season, but next year maybe!

Latest posts

Back