Alabama fishing is great!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jotjackson1

Reaction score
The wife and I went camping/fishing for four days last week. Together we caught 34 bass ranging in size from 2 to 6 lbs. Great trip.....camping, fishing, relaxing.  Then she said, " You know, it's only 5 months till hunting season." She has her priorities in the right place. She can't wait to use the ML that I have bought in the last few months. She has a in-line but can't wait to hunt with the Hawken.

Glad you two had a good time.

My old hunting lease on the Alabama River had numerous beaver ponds that were full of brim and bass. My son and I teamed up to catch a 7-pounder one spring. We'd turkey hunt for about 2 hours and then swap the guns for the poles. If we strung a trot line, we'd almost always have some catfish too.

Any property located on or around the Alabama River probably produced some decent bucks. I have several hundred acres in Chambers Co.located on the east side of the state. The wife and I have been hunting it for 26 years. Good deer there also.

Latest posts

Back