And that's that

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTom

Reaction score
9b7oN0C.jpg

Have you?

Mossy.....how's your weather been? It started with rain about three Saturday and for the most part has been wet or raining for all but about 6 hours since down here. We had over 2" Sunday night into yesterday and have likely eclipsed that much over last night and today....and still raining. This is maybe going to turn to snow in a while, according to my weather site and if so I'll boogie back to the mountain about 1 for the afternoon sit. The wind is supposed to do a 180 soon as this current front wears out and passes. SE wind right now, soon to be straight out of the west, a good direction for one stand location.

I was one of the first few voters in the door this morning! :yeah:

Rain rain and more rain! I feel like its been raining for a month. I hunted SW MN for the opener and it rained steady the entire time. Didn't even see a deer. I'm heading up to camp, (North of Cloquet) Thursday and the forecast looks dry for up there finally. Going to be in the low teens which I can deal with.

Latest posts

Back