Another Question!!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Elk

Reaction score
Does any body know if T/C makes left handed thumb hole stocks for Omega Muzzle loaders? I tried to search their websites but they had no indications on their website, but I thought I'd ask anyways. I am left eyed dominate so I shoot left handed.

And another question is does anyone know of a place on the internet that explains step by step on how to load a muzzle loader? Kind of like a beginers guide manual.
THANKS for all your help!!
~Scott~

Scott, There is a guide right on this site.Poated as a sticky in case you did not notice.If that does not answer your questions, get back to us with what you have and we can go from there. Rick

Just looked through my catalogues for one. Census says nothing available here in Kanada for a left handed thumbhole Omega stock, unless custom made. I am not a south paw, but find it rather funny that there isn't one available, as many cf rifles are available in a left hand.

You can get a laminated one that is left handed for around 250. The one I saw was the different colors laminated.

Back