another rattle snake story, this ,i hope, is the last one.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strong eagle

Reaction score
another rattle snake story, this ,i hope, is the last one.

daughter and 3 friends went camping at scotts bluff. i think their are more rattle snakes per square mile their than any where else in the USA. they are walking down a trail and a big one rears up and rattles very close to them. they all screamed and screamed like nuts and paniced and run like crazy. every one for them selves. nothing calm about it. my daughter said she about ran over one of her friends. my daughter was in track in high school. when it was all over it took a hour for her friend to talk to her. 4 women all going nuts and every one for them selves. hope this is my last rattle snake true story. oh, by the way. all the people who live in those nice homes out side of scotts bluff and in the hills have blue healers for dogs on their place. those blue healers will kill snakes like nuts and they know how to do it. they will even stack them up near the house to show what they have done. if you have a snake problem, get a blue healer. they also get prairedogs gophers, and any other pest that comes and visits. thanks for listening.

Back