Another setback

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck on your eyes, I also have eye problems. After laser treatment my best eye now is my left and I'm right handed. It's our golden years.

Woke up friday morning Had no sight in my left completely blind Call the Doctor first thing Monday morning he said come right in He did an ultrasound and said you need surgery right away Tuesday morning had the surgery The Doctor seem to think he surgery went well but he is making no promises We'll have to wait till tomorrow when he removes the bandages
Praying for you my friend....that is terrifying to say the least. Hoping and praying everything goes back to normal for you. If you need anything please let me know!

Edit: Hope to hear an update soon

Wish you the best, my dad had to learn to shoot left handed as his right eye was never the same. Hang in there - he says I enjoy taking the grand kids out more now than myself.

Had surgery have been seen by all the Doctors in the practice everyday since, taking all sort of drops 24/7 got some of my sight back nowhere were it was before Doctor seems to think my eye sight could go either way Doctors found another problem in my retina not a tear but some disease (Big word) They are addressing that problem Old age sucks

Get well soon I feel for you I did the same thing face planted garage floor stepping off chair looked the same too my balance is for shite.

Back