Any experience with CVA Wolf 45 cal inline?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DESPERATE LEE

Reaction score
Does any one have any experience with the CVA Wolf 45 cal inline with a 1:28 twist? Looking for loads, function reports, accuracy, and reliability. This is a low end break over but is it a reasonably good value.

I have a barrel on the way and should be here Monday or Tuesday. I started to order a 50 but i already have 2 50's so the 45 is coming. Accually the barrel says Beartooth Magnum on it.
DL

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 18
Yeah i just asked him about 45 cal and he said just give him a day or two to find out and then he texted me he add them and was going to put them up and one had my name on it if i wanted it. May make a decent little deer rifle. You shoot much 45s ? Started PP my 50s and may do the same here.

IDK where he finds all that new/old CVA stock, he sure has a lot. I only shoot 45s now. I havent gotten into paper patching...yet. Im casting my own tho.

Been carrying on conversations with the guru IdahoLewis and if i can get PP to work for me i feel it might be the way to go.
DL

Latest posts

Back