Any good ideas for bullet storage/boxes?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to sort balls and bullets with a micrometer is really boring. I congratulate those who are organizers. Labelling seems to be common among them and is likely really helpful as well. One box I'd been moving around in the attic every November marked "Christmas Lights" turned out to be several thousand shotgun wads, an unopened keg of 2400, and a brick of shotshell primers. Pearl of wisdom - pack your own stuff.
Try sorting by weight instead. Buy a cheapo digital scale and have at it.
As for the "Christmas Lights" I have a sneaky suspicion that you did pack that stuff and just didn't relabel it. I know my wife would never pack any of my stuff like that. She doesn't even touch my stuff.

Stalwart blocks.

Attachments

• 947918B6-9209-43A6-AC45-55C8E7DF4CE5.jpeg
    947918B6-9209-43A6-AC45-55C8E7DF4CE5.jpeg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 3BFB9B95-A379-4F56-A87F-F043A49CFB16.jpeg
    3BFB9B95-A379-4F56-A87F-F043A49CFB16.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 1
LOL...reminds me of my wife. She too has OCD. She is obsessed with having stuff in the center, like a vase on the table or a picture on the wall. I always mess with her and move the centerpiece a couple inches off center. I do this a couple times a week just to aggravate her! Now the funny thing is my grandsons are doing it to her too.
Me three...But actually, it is "CDO" -- otherwise it's out of proper order;)

LOL...reminds me of my wife. She too has OCD. She is obsessed with having stuff in the center, like a vase on the table or a picture on the wall. I always mess with her and move the centerpiece a couple inches off center. I do this a couple times a week just to aggravate her! Now the funny thing is my grandsons are doing it to her too.
Weird thing is that I’m only this way with scuba gear and firearms. I guess that’s good because they are both things you can pay a high price if you screw up. My work desk normally looks like. Hurricane blew through lol.

Back