any info on Nikon Prostaff series scopes?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alaskan Hunter

Reaction score
I am looking for a low power varieable scope. 3-9x40 is to strong Ideally a 1.5-4x32 would be great. But the closest I have found is a 2-7X32 by Nikon, in there prostaff series. Has anyone put one of these on there muzzleloader?
Any help would be great.

Thanks
Alaskan Hunter

Alaska Hunter, I have a Nikon Pro Staff 2-7x32 mm on my White Ultra Mag and can not give the scope enough praise. The clarity is excellent, the focus is excellent, and when moving up and down in powder the POI stays the same. It really is a good scope for the money. And sitting up there on my White Ultra mag, it is taking some pretty good shock from the big conicals I shoot..

Its a good scope for the money. One of the best I feel for the price.

I bought a 2X7 Nikon Prostaff in camo about a month ago. I bought it for a carbine barrel that I have. I haven't had a chance to mount it yet. I agree with cayuga that they are a nice scope for the money. It is nice and clear. Shop around, I paid $100 new for mine off another forum. Check Optic Zone, they have very good prices for Nikon scopes. I have been buying only Nikon scopes lately, I think I have 5 now. You won't be disappointed.

Mike

Latest posts

Back