Anyone considering a custom BH gun ?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If so what caliber would be your preference??
Thinking about listing one but not sure if I should post a 40 , 45 or a 50 cal
All built on a Remington 700 ml action . Only the 40 was fired others are unfired .
The 40 is the fanciest and nicest looking one .

If so what caliber would be your preference??
Thinking about listing one but not sure if I should post a 40 , 45 or a 50 cal
All built on a Remington 700 ml action . Only the 40 was fired others are unfired .
The 40 is the fanciest and nicest looking one .
Hello1874 SS. As i have said before, i have never seen such an exquisite collection of muzzleloaders. I drool when you list these gems. As we gracefully age, my preference, as well as some other older folks here, would have to be the lighter smokeless options that you display. Sure would like to know the weight of these beauties you list. It doesn’t have to be exact, just step on the bathroom scale holding said weapon. That would give us an idea. Thank you kindly and look forward to your listings… shorty

Hello1874 SS. As i have said before, i have never seen such an exquisite collection of muzzleloaders. I drool when you list these gems. As we gracefully age, my preference, as well as some other older folks here, would have to be the lighter smokeless options that you display. Sure would like to know the weight of these beauties you list. It doesn’t have to be exact, just step on the bathroom scale holding said weapon. That would give us an idea. Thank you kindly and look forward to your listings… shorty
I will weigh them when i get a chance but one thing I do know is they are not light . My guess is close to 12 pounds without scope.
Probably 13 a scope put on them , depending on the scope

Those are some very nice looking muzzleloaders! They seem to be on the heavy side but would be great for long distance hunting! Very nice!

I will weigh them when i get a chance but one thing I do know is they are not light . My guess is close to 12 pounds without scope.
Probably 13 a scope put on them , depending on the scope
I weighed the heaviest one with the Krieger bull barrel . 14 with the scope. So 12 without .
This was built for long range shooting and the goal was to be under the 15 pound limit at Friendship . Which was achieved 😁
This wasnt designed for toting in the woods

Attachments

• IMG_2305.jpeg
    IMG_2305.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back