Anyone have experience with Benelli Vinci

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you mean. I was tempted to opt for the black synthetic since I despise safe queens, but the walnut is just too beautiful. I am a sucker for a piece of wood that pretty. The wood and the finish of the receiver is also satin, which I prefer to the normal HIGH GLOSS Browning.

Luckily the slug barrel is satin black and already has a few scratches, so I won't be so unwilling to take it out for deer.

that is a beautiful shotgun, It should last you as long the rest of your life.
I opted for wood on my 20 ga. Browning BPS Upland. The stock is getting hammered but it still looks like it should (a Hunting gun) The little 20 is perfect for quail and chukkars.
I think you will like your Maxus a lot especially if it fits you

I find that most people that hunt deer with a Semi are trying to compensate for a lack of skill. No offence to anybody on here that hunts deer with a semi. My father raised me on a NEF single shot, when I turned 18 I bought an Ithaca M37 added a rifled slug barrel and have never looked back and never spent more than one shell on a deer. I was the sitter on a little push one day and a herd of deer came out across a field I spent five shells and was standing there reloading when my dad and his buddy come out of the woods laughing. I asked what was so funny, they replied the look on my face, why so bummed out missed five times. No I replied I have five deer to clean. I love my ML but until I get at lewast one in the freezer the Ithaca always gets the go.

my primary driver was for game other than deer. I am so used to having one shot, the auto-loading aspect won't get much of a workout with the slug barrel....BUT, it won't beat me up.so bad as a ss
or pump. I have a bad shoulder.

Back