Anyone in Indiana looking for .45 White

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DO NOT WANT TO SHIP,PUTTING HERE FOR INDIANA DWB. MODS FEEL FREE TO MOVE IF NEEDED.
Im pretty much done deer hunting going back to my 1st passion small game hunting so going to be getting rid of all my muzzleloaders and deer hunting stuff.

Dont want to ship as I have about 60-70 #(correction have 40# or so, forgot I gave a bunch to a friend) of conicals to go with gun. Most are Ed Mehligs 460 gr conical but also have some of his 350 gr plus some 460 gr Bullshops. I also have some #11 caps and some powder to go with it.. Scope on gun is already zeroed in have killed 4 deer with it.

If your from Indiana and might be interested shoot me a p.m, gun is in VG condition bore is pretty much pristine, has a little staining behind nipple that guy didnt tell me about when I bought the gun and a tiny nick(its actually a few marks together looks like maybe he tried to use a wrench from the side) on edge of breech.. this is one of the not for resale guns with nice laminate stock, best pointing/holding White Ive owned. Its actually a left hand stock but has a neoprene cheek piece on it that makes it right handed.. Never even noticed it was left handed until I owned it a couple yrs.
Gun is exceptionally accurate. This gun is ready to hunt nothing needs done except to shoot it to verify zero.
Will post pics as soon as my phone charges up.

Guys this gun is in VG shape but I would say its a hunter not a collector gun.

Last edited:
Quick pics going to bed, crease in cheek piece will come out set gun in cradle on it like a idiot. Can get better pics tomorrow if wanted.
Crease isnt going away so may need new cheek piece if it bothers you.

Attachments

• 20230918_210201.jpg
    20230918_210201.jpg
    622.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 20230918_210136.jpg
    20230918_210136.jpg
    754.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230918_210109.jpg
    20230918_210109.jpg
    805 KB · Views: 3
  • 20230918_210107.jpg
    20230918_210107.jpg
    880.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
700.00 for everything. Scope is a Bushnell DOA250. Have about 1 3/4# Swiss 3F and a 1/4# Swiss 2F both of which it shoots very well.
A couple hundred #11 caps and a couple hundred musket caps..theres a new extra hammer spring, 209 hammer and breech plugs plus extra breech plugs.. Ive misplaced rear sight or mistakenly sold it on another White still looking for it.
Conicals, red tool box is all 460 gr Ed Mehlig conicals another full layer under cardboard. Little wood box is Bullshop 460 grs and newspaper tubes in box are Eds 350 gr conicals I believe theres 5-6 in each. Also have 2 full boxes of .45 No Excuses and or 2 boxes of No Excuse Sabots/Bullets.
Also pic of bore.

Attachments

• 20230919_143506.jpg
    20230919_143506.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 1
  • 20230919_144613.jpg
    20230919_144613.jpg
    738.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 20230919_144653.jpg
    20230919_144653.jpg
    691.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 20230919_144739.jpg
    20230919_144739.jpg
    833.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Great set up, wished i lived a little closer. Somebody is going to get a great deal. Exactly what model of white is this ? Sorry that your quitting deer hunting, and glad your still going after small game. The woods is the greatest therapy for all that ales oneself…

Great set up, wished i lived a little closer. Somebody is going to get a great deal. Exactly what model of white is this ? Sorry that your quitting deer hunting, and glad your still going after small game. The woods is the greatest therapy for all that ales oneself…
White Muzzleloading Systems G Series I agree I love being in the woods been hunting my whole life have just lost interest in deer hunting. Hunted them for 32 yrs and killed a ton, used to eat deer year round when step kids were home. Love to squirrel hunt with air rifles and occasionally track up some bunnies in snow with them also. Had beagles from age 12 to age 50.

Well it looks like no one is interested or doesnt have the money, I cant do any trades for muzzleloaders due to the fact Im selling all my muzzleloaders :)
I might do a partial trade for a Hawke, Vortex or Athlon scope in the 4x16 to 5-25 range(needs to focus down to 10yds) for my PCP airguns, 2nd Focal plane preferred.

If no interest by Friday going to offer it and my other muzzleloaders to the Amish in my area as they are always looking for muzzleloaders it seems.

Thinking about selling one of my .504 Super 91s for the same reasons......don't deer hunt anymore.

Good luck with your sale. That is a heck of a deal for someone!!

Last edited:
Thinking about selling one of my .504 Super 91s for the same reasons......don't deer hunt anymore.

Good luck with your sale. That is a heck of a deal for someone!!
Might better hang on to it for the Zombie apocalypse . Better yet trade it for a squirrel gun 🤣 they zombie killing machines with Eds 465

Im wanting to sell everything together/in Indiana, conicals were made for this gun and it would cost a bunch to ship everything.
Yes, indeed. Just guessing, but I think most guys wouldn’t be interested in a package deal. I think you may find that you’d have an easier time by splitting things up to sell.

Yes, indeed. Just guessing, but I think most guys wouldn’t be interested in a package deal. I think you may find that you’d have an easier time by splitting things up to sell.
Everything Im selling that goes with it would need to be bought anyway plus I just plain dont want to screw with shipping. I will if I have to.

DO NOT WANT TO SHIP,PUTTING HERE FOR INDIANA DWB. MODS FEEL FREE TO MOVE IF NEEDED.
Im pretty much done deer hunting going back to my 1st passion small game hunting so going to be getting rid of all my muzzleloaders and deer hunting stuff.

Dont want to ship as I have about 60-70 #(correction have 40# or so, forgot I gave a bunch to a friend) of conicals to go with gun. Most are Ed Mehligs 460 gr conical but also have some of his 350 gr plus some 460 gr Bullshops. I also have some #11 caps and some powder to go with it.. Scope on gun is already zeroed in have killed 4 deer with it.

If your from Indiana and might be interested shoot me a p.m, gun is in VG condition bore is pretty much pristine, has a little staining behind nipple that guy didnt tell me about when I bought the gun and a tiny nick(its actually a few marks together looks like maybe he tried to use a wrench from the side) on edge of breech.. this is one of the not for resale guns with nice laminate stock, best pointing/holding White Ive owned. Its actually a left hand stock but has a neoprene cheek piece on it that makes it right handed.. Never even noticed it was left handed until I owned it a couple yrs.
Gun is exceptionally accurate. This gun is ready to hunt nothing needs done except to shoot it to verify zero.
Will post pics as soon as my phone charges up.

Guys this gun is in VG shape but I would say its a hunter not a collector

Back