Anyone try the Umarex 50 cal Speedbelt ARX Bullets

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I did. I got them at Walmart They keyholed like crazy. I shot them from two rifles an Accura and an old gen Optima. They were horrible.

They are illegal here also. If i could use a bullet like that legally it would be the Lehigh Xtreme Penetrator.

They are illegal here also. If i could use a bullet like that legally it would be the Lehigh Xtreme Penetrator.
Yea. I agree. I tested the Lehigh version a few years back , that was before i got on everyones bad side :):). I was not impressed by then either

Personally i would not use that style of bullet for deer hunting even if it was legal. For what i do i could achieve a similar result from a hardcast with a wide metplat. Its just not that hard to punch 2 holes in a whitetail. Them Lehigh CF bullets will do it easily most of the time on a broadside hit. We dont have a season for anything larger than deer and our only elk hunt is a special draw with very few tags. Fat chance i will ever get drawn within my lifetime and i already got bullets that would work just fine if i did.

Back