Arrowhead Sporting Goods LLC

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lwh723

MM Sponsor
MM Sponsor
Reaction score
Cross posting from the green board...

All,

I would like to announce the starting of my smokeless muzzleloading sporting goods store?Arrowhead Sporting Goods LLC. The flagship product will be in-stock 45cal Pac-Nor DD barrels. (Before anyone asks, I have talked to Dave.D. about this, and he has given me his blessing. Thanks Dave!)

My goal is to provide a one-stop shop for high performance smokeless muzzle loading. As a budget conscious hunter myself, I am going to strive to provide prices that are at or below other retailers' prices.

The barrels I will stock will be 45cal 22twist, 25? SS standard match. I will be stocking for the Remington 700ML, Savage small shank, and Savage large shank. Pricing will be the same as if ordered direct from Pac-Nor, $415 +S&H. Unfortunately, the order didn?t go out until today, so it?s going to be ~14 weeks before I have any inventory.

In addition to the barrels, I intend to stock all the other items that go along with the conversions (recoil lugs, Hunter?s bolt nose kit, Farrel mounts, etc.). I also plan on stocking SST?s, XTP?s, BX?s, Harvester sabots, and other related products.

Needless to say, I have a lot of work to do. Realistically, it will probably be 4-6 weeks before I have enough inventory available to starr selling merchandise.

I am looking forward to doing business with all of you!

Thanks!
Luke Horak
Arrowhead Sporting Goods LLC

I'm running an October special to kick things off. $5 shipping and 5% off orders over $100. This includes pre-orders on Pac-Nor barrels.

Luke is on the level.

I got my Savage/Pacnor from him and some parts arrived today from his new company. I recommend you take a look at his pricing. Its very fair.

Luke BTW we dont normally allow ads in this section but for now i will let it stay to help you get the ball rolling. Please use the For Sale section when possible.

Thank you :D

I placed an order with him over the weekend for a .45 Pacnor Sendro barrel. :D He carries the things you need for a smokeless ML build.

Thanks for the plug guys.

Good talking to you the other night, Scott. Let me know if you decide you need a stock. I need to get on the horn with Savage and order some BP's & vents. I'm going to see what a laminate 10ML stock will run me from them.

My son order some vials and Luke put them right into the mail. You get what you need fast at a good price too.

Latest posts

Back