Arrrrggggg....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could live with that heat if our humidity here in MA was low like yours.  It's only the morning now and we're already at 77* and humidity at 74%. :evil:

I know Marty. That's why I moved away from Mass. That humidity killed me.

I wasn't built for hot humid weather or even hot weather. I do way better in the cold.

Even in this building I never turn the heat on and have the AC running most of the winter. All the rest of the old farts here have the heat cranked to 90. I seem to be the only one who goes outside in the winter. You look in the parking lot and my Jeep is the only one that's been driven. All the rest are buried in snow from the last 5 storms. It makes me chuckle.

I need to find a cabin.  :D

Here in Indiana the temps and humidity has me doing less during that tim,e.In winter my thermostat sets on 66 degrees and I am general the one that is out and about when the weather gets cool or cold.When I lived in Lander,Wyoming I loved the weather out there.There seemed to be no humidity to go along with the heat.As I type this I am looking for a place in Montana to perhaps move .I am 66 years old and I would love to live where it is coo weather.

Montana is nice. Very friendly to resident hunters. Not so friendly to non residents.

Bear Claw said:
Montana is nice. Very friendly to resident hunters. Not so friendly to non residents.
If it wasn't for the wife's family all in Utah, I would move back to northern Colorado in a heartbeat.  

In Utah it's all about the kids and the church (hell I tell the natives we raised our kids, nieces and some of their kids - done with that. For the church, don't tell us who or what we should do - up yours. That always gets their attention. You get to a point where you have put in your time and am not interested in paying for other peoples problems.

Its 6:40 AM and its 78 degrees and will reach over 100 today, we have a week of this heat before a cool down to mid 90's.....  :affraid:   :face:

Latest posts

Back