Bad Bull Muzzle loaders

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramitupurs84

Reaction score
I bought one the FB series I hope I like it..............................

Just kidding....anyone checked them out...They look like nice pieces of expensive machinery lol...

I hope you do too.
With a STARTING point of 100gr smokeless, that's going to hurt on both ends.

Please let us know how it goes.

I was interested in one, but the deer that's shot in the video on their homepage keeps popping back up. I want a gun that'll put 'em down for good. :shock: :D

-Mike

I looked at them awhile back, and they're nice, but for that kind of money, I can't help but think that I could get an awfully nice ML of a different type and still have a lot of money left over for sometihng else. Not to mention, if that was the kind of performance I really wanted, why not just stick with a centerfire?

Has anyone watched the "how to" video they post on their website? I don't think I've ever seen a more cumbersome system to shoot. It's a five minute process to pop the old primer out and then reload and it requires you to partly disassemble the gun! If you're shooting this gun, you better make sure of your first shot, because there is no "quick load" if you miss! I'd highly recommend watching it to anyone who is considering spending that much money for a poorly thought out gun.

Latest posts

Back