Barnes Spitfire T-EZ sabots

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iahunter87

Reaction score
I recently just picked up some 250 gr T-Ez for my t/c triumph. I've been seeing a lot of comments about the harvester black sabots that claim to increase the accuracy even more of these bullets.. im currently shooting 100gr 777 pellet... Are the harvester black sabots really a must for these

iahunter87 said:
I recently just picked up some 250 gr T-Ez for my t/c triumph. I've been seeing a lot of comments about the harvester black sabots that claim to increase the accuracy even more of these bullets.. im currently shooting 100gr 777 pellet... Are the harvester black sabots really a must for these
No. IT depends on the fit. If the blue mmp sabot it comes with is too tight I would try the Black crush rib.

I switched to the black crush rib and T-EZ's with 70 grains by weight of BH209 for my T/C Strike. I get one hole groups out to 75 yards( max distance at the local range)

The Triumph as well as many T/Cs are known to have tight bores. The Black Crushrib is a pretty good bet in those rifles.

rangerod said:
iahunter87 said:
No. IT depends on the fit. If the blue mmp sabot it comes with is too tight I would try the Black crush rib.
thanks for recommendation. really appreciating it. if i would have some questions may i pm you? thanks

Dient1981 said:
rangerod said:
iahunter87 said:
thanks for recommendation. really appreciating it. if i would have some questions may i pm you? thanks
Absolutely

Back