beer

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have our cabin just a nice day tour from Tower. Two Harbors area. Let me know when you are going to be there and maybe we can plan our June trip around that time and meet up. Tower is an easy drive for us.
If everything goes as planned we'll be there from the 12th to 19th of June.

I like Imperial Stouts, porters and a few IPA's. My go to has been Dragons Milk Reserve, chocolate marshmallow. Never figured I would like a beer like that, but 1 or 2 just hits the spot sometimes.

Do they still make Old Style (german) beer? or Olympia beer? I remember those from my AF days in S. Dakota in the 70's. They aren't available in the East or I haven't seen them.
Just remembered another one Stroah's firebrewed beer? Would be good to go there again...

Last edited:
Whatever's on sale or what you're abuy'in are my two favorites ! Keystone Light in the 24 oz ers buy the case always on sale here in the mountains. When not available at the Legion it's Bud Light draft 20 oz mugs. We don't have much in the way of "FU FU" beers here though some do make their way up from the People's Republic of Cali-rado. Too heavy and don't feel like eating supper if I drink one LOL.....Trader

Y'all know there's only two kinds of beer .....
Hot and cold .....
Your's and mine .....
Free and that ya have to pay for!

I like them all!! Big John

Y'all know there's only two kinds of beer .....
Hot and cold .....
Your's and mine .....
Free and that ya have to pay for!

I like them all!! Big John

HA that makes six types. Had a friend of mine i hunted with for years, he would buy a case of beer, throw it in the back bed of his truck, stayed there as he drank it all weekend. John wanna ice it down? " Naw brother that's Rodeo Cool. "God bless his soul, I miss him.
DL

On the subject of beer. I work in the glass container industry. Here's a neat fact. We have approximately 30 machines across the U.S. making 400 plus beer bottles per minute per machine and we can't keep up. They're having to import bottles.

On the subject of beer. I work in the glass container industry. Here's a neat fact. We have approximately 30 machines across the U.S. making 400 plus beer bottles per minute per machine and we can't keep up. They're having to import bottles.
I drink from a can like my daddy used to... just a different brand
16224142337835291603639466067252.jpg

Latest posts

Back