BH209 in an original Knight DISC?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elite-50

Reaction score
I just picked up a cherry Knight orange disc rifle and want to run BH209 in it. Has anyone tried it and do I need to make any changes in the rifle {breech plug} to do it?

There have been previous threads that stated that BH works fine in the original Disk rifle, so you should be OK. Haven't tried it myself, though.

I have a Knight Magnum Disc 50cal,that use the orange primer disc.I have had no problem with them shooting BH 209 at all ,works great
wildhobbybobby said:
There have been previous threads that stated that BH works fine in the original Disk rifle, so you should be OK. Haven't tried it myself, though.

I have an original orange disc Knight with the 24" barrel and it shoots BlackHorn 209 fine as long as I use a hot primer like a Winchester 209. I was shooting 110 grains of Black Horn and a Shockwave 250 with some amazing accuracy.

I have an original orange disc Knight with the 24" barrel and it shoots BlackHorn 209 fine as long as I use a hot primer like a Winchester 209. I was shooting 110 grains of Black Horn and a Shockwave 250 with some amazing accuracy.

Latest posts

Back