Big dogs!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smong2000

Reaction score
Here's some video of a couple varmints that are hanging around the property...I tied my deer carcass to the tree to get them to pose for the camera. Don't let anyone tell you that infrared cameras don't spook game. These puppies have been picking around the bones since December and are just now getting up the nerve to grab the bones. Fishers and crows picked it pretty clean.

It's supposed to be a clickable video but you may need to past the URL into a browser... ???
URL=http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb18/smong2000/?action=view&current=2coyotesjan27.flv][image] [/URL]

They've been harassing me and my deer with a few others all year. Lots of folks have tried for them but they're well educated. Last weekend they put 5 deer by me and broke off the chase just before presenting a good opportunity. Maybe next time ;)[/img]

Those are some big coyotes. I was talking to my neighbor a while back and he said a coyote was coming in to he yard and eating the bird see out of them. I guess they can eat about anything.

Back