BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITE ....

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Conner1

Reaction score
My wife remembers everything, and I’m always reminded of one of my better moments.

My 75<sup>th</sup> Birthday was almost here (a few years ago now) and everyone was asking what I had planned. Most of our neighbors are Mormon (very churchy), that’s not my makeup, sorry – you have the picture I’m always getting the raised eyebrow ….

So for some unknown reason I decided to make my own birthday card and email it to our friends, Big Mistake…..

img2.jpg

img4.gif

"Bunch of sour pusses", not one person answered my invite or was it ever mentioned since !!!

:slaps:    :Questuon:

I personally couldn't see anything wrong, like they say "It's in the mind of the receiver".  :cheers:   :lol!:

In 1980 at the La Veta Rendezvous several young women got really "plowed" after drinking a friend's "Purple Passion" whiskey mix. The next thing you know everyone is heading down the hill to the sweat lodges. 

These young ladies decided to disrobe outside of the lodges in front of everyone then invite them in if they took off their garments too. You should have heard that sound of falling breech clouts and other clothing along with equipage.   :cheers:   :affraid:   :sunny:   :geek:  Sound like a car wreck ......

Back