Black Friday

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If someone is in the market for a Mountaineer thats tough to pass up.
Edit. Even if someone is not in the market thats tough to pass up.

Saw that earlier debating it and the Extreme .52 that is on sale. After buying the .52 cleaning kit and Lehigh BP difference is only about $125.

I already have a .50 Optima V1 so the Mountaineer wouldn’t need anything new. I have a shelf full of .458 bullets from my 45-70 I could use in the .52.

Choices, choices.

Can you tell me where you found this ad. I don't see it on their site. Thanks. I own a accura v2 and an omega. Both 50 cal and used only for Colorado elk. My son would like to pick up a muzzleloader and I keep seeing good comments about Knight mountaineer. Will it need a different BP to shoot BH209? If he gets one, he will probably want the williams precision muzzleloading sight. On williams sight looks like it would fit.

Last edited:
Can you tell me where you found this ad. I don't see it on their site. Thanks. I own a accura v2 and an omega. Both 50 cal and used only for Colorado elk. My son would like to pick up a muzzleloader and I keep seeing good comments about Knight mountaineer. Will it need a different BP to shoot BH209? If he gets one, he will probably want the williams precision muzzleloading sight. On williams sight looks like it would fit.

I saw it posted on their Instagram. I’d assume it’s on Facebook as well but I’m not on there.

This is from an email I received from them today:

~BLACK FRIDAY SALE~​

40% OFF Jacara Straight Stock Muzzleloader

Starts 12:01am on 11/24/23
Ends 11:59pm on 11/24/23

AT CHECKOUT, USE PROMO CODE KBF40

If BH209 was more readily available and reasonably priced, I would consider a .45 Ultra Lite. I will stay with my .45 Remington 700 SML conversions until that happens.

Back