Blackhorn 209 available -hurry

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they start making the 5lb jugs again.

I just double checked their site and noticed that it's all gone now.

This is as much a Midway issue as it is hoarders. Put a limit on how much can be purchased at a time. And flag those who have purchased so they can't buy again for a month.

This is as much a Midway issue as it is hoarders. Put a limit on how much can be purchased at a time. And flag those who have purchased so they can't buy again for a month.

Midway does put a limit on how much can be purchased. I tried to buy three cans but when I checked the cart there was only two. So I tried to fix it and got a message that said something to the effect of 'due to demand we are limiting the quantity per customer'. I was disappointed until I thought about it for a minute....

Midway does put a limit on how much can be purchased. I tried to buy three cans but when I checked the cart there was only two. So I tried to fix it and got a message that said something to the effect of 'due to demand we are limiting the quantity per customer'. I was disappointed until I thought about it for a minute....

That's good then. I have plenty of 209 right now as long as I don't hit the range every other week between now and deer season this fall. Bullets I'm good on too and if I really feel the "need" to shoot I'll grab a jug of T7 to burn up. Just glad to hear that at least one retailer is laying limits on some of this stuff.

Eventually, Powder Valley or Graf will get the 5# in. That's what I and 2 friends are waiting on. One burns a lot in his Paramount, me and the other guy, not so much. Sheesh.

Midway does have a limit. 2 bottles per...

My local Sportsmans had only 4 shipped to them. I bought 1 online and picked it up today. There was 1 jug left per the salesbabe and she asked if I wanted it. I sez no, I got plenty.

Latest posts

Back