Blackhorn 209 available -hurry

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't believe powder will be as big a problem as primers in the future.

Federal told Muzzle-Loaders 209 primers wouldn't be available for 18 months. How can that be?

209 primers can be found. I found a ton of them but everyone won't ship. Store pickup only. None of those stores are near me. I buy everything online.

Thanks for the update. It has gone up from $40 to $50 but that's better than $150 on Gunbroker.

and people posting availability on the internet is why there is no availability. as soon as someone posts "store x" has it everyone rushes out and buys a **** ton of it, usually paying an inflated price, which rewards the retailer for selling it at the higher price. I really am sick of all this crap. Let people find it on there own. Unfortunately everyone wants to be the guy that pointed out "look look its over here" and be a keyboard hero.

Cabela's had the 10oz bottles a few hours ago with no purchase limit.
Got extremely bored yesterday only reason for walking into Bass Pro anymore my opinion of them shouldn't be spoken much less printed anyway they had BH $50 $9 higher than Sportsman had last week. Just example of where Sportsman is heading as soon as Bass Pro get ownership before closing it down

BH $50 $9 higher than Sportsman had last week. Just example of where Sportsman is heading as soon as Bass Pro get ownership before closing it down
I hate even thinking about what they are going to do with prices.

I understand that but this is the reason everything sells out fast. One post and 3 million reposts later....

I understand but it's still no reason to call them names without knowing their motive. We're all in this together and should try to help each other. I've always thought forums should only be read by the members.

I understand but it's still no reason to call them names without knowing their motive. We're all in this together and should try to help each other. I've always thought forums should only be read by the members.
i never called anyone any names, unless you are referring to "keyboard hero". I agree with helping each other, I try to do it everyday. Unfortunately people belong to many different forums and facebook and twitter and....

and people posting availability on the internet is why there is no availability. as soon as someone posts "store x" has it everyone rushes out and buys a **** ton of it, usually paying an inflated price, which rewards the retailer for selling it at the higher price. I really am sick of all this crap. Let people find it on there own. Unfortunately everyone wants to be the guy that pointed out "look look its over here" and be a keyboard hero.
Not sure but someone might be upset at the entire situation and where others are finding products and some are not? (that's a question mark)

Some of the stores that supplies are showing up in, are small mom & pop stores that do not advertise on the internet, nor do they ship ANY supplies anywhere. So local area folks should keep it a secret and let the mom & pop store just set on it??

There's a Michigan post up above and there's a lot of people from MI on this site. Believe me, many who rarely post much but are members and read the posts.

So if I find that the Gravel Pit Sports Shop has 20 bottles BH209 in stock, YES, I'm going to inform the MI members. If the GPSS is to far for them to travel to pick up something in stock soon, all they have to do is ask and I'll pick it up for them until they can get to the area and pick it up. Now, if ol' Billy Bob asked me to purchase all 20 bottles of what GPSS has in stock, Billy Bob will not get 20 bottles. So yup, there are some Billy Bob's out there, but there's also a TON of guys that would love just a single bottle, maybe two.
I'm sharing information between other MI shooters to help each other out. Just call me a "keyboard hero".

They for sure wouldn’t have sold out if it wasn’t post on here. 😂

Sportsman's and Cabela's were always my favorite now Cabela's in the toilet and Sportsman sitting on the seat ready for the plunge and flush
I only buy from Bass Pro when I absolutely have to (prices way to high). I try to buy local & from places like Sportsman Warehouse. Also online at Amazon.🦌

Back