Blind Ambition

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corncob

Reaction score
I've built four deer blinds from angle iron and plywood and they work well, but they are difficult to move. Because of that I started thinking about building a blind on a wagon and put the word out of my interest. As luck would have it, a buddy found one for $75. It's pretty cool, and I'll post pictures soon. I'm thinking we'll want to take the blind out so we can use the wagon in the off season. Instead of plywood, I plan to use 2" thick foam insulation. It's light, quite rigid, and I think it will hold latex paint pretty well. It should also hold heat pretty well. The floor will only be about 3' off the ground, but that should put the windows at 7' - 7.5' above the ground. Any suggestions will get factored in to the final product.

BR's from the cob pile.

Here's the wagon - the box is 10' x 6' and the side walls are 29". Now, I'm thinking about using 3/8" treated plywood and making the blind 4' x 8'.

BlindWagon.jpg

Best regards - Cob

...would like to see pictures as you go forward. I've got a similar trailer. By the way, if you can consistently back up a 4 wheel trailer, you've got me and my buddies beat. I can back it fairly well with a tractor but it is a joke with a pickup. Good luck.

YES!!!

Keep us posted... this looks very interesting! I may have to do something like this....

Looks like a great idea.

Latest posts

Back