Buck #2

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50bowhunter

Reaction score
As you can see I’m not the most patient hunter until my freezer is full. I’ll spare the un exciting details. I will say I’m loving my switch this year to the 300gr XTP’s. This one ran 30 yards with blood everywhere
e5f757e2307ab92b7bdbda6eb55ded41.jpg
ac6c3cb1040a0b606ebd4defbb1903a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the deer. The kids sure look happy. 300 gr xtp s Work period.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice eater there. That's a great pic with the kids.

herschel conyers said:
Congrats on the deer. The kids sure look happy. 300 gr xtp s Work period.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The kids are happy because this deer was going to the butcher shop to make cheese hotdogs. We went through 40 lbs last year

Congrats 50!! I killed a similar size 4 point last thursday with the .451 Super 91 an he's at the processor for cheese hotdogs. 8) My brother's grandkids love them so thought I'd give them a try this year. 10# with cheese 10# without to see what we like. I'm trying their bologna too. I usually butcher my own but don't have the tools to make other than jerky...

toytruck said:
Congrats 50!! I killed a similar size 4 point last thursday with the .451 Super 91 an he's at the processor for cheese hotdogs. 8) My brother's grandkids love them so thought I'd give them a try this year. 10# with cheese 10# without to see what we like. I'm trying their bologna too. I usually butcher my own but don't have the tools to make other than jerky...
What butcher shop are you using?

50bowhunter said:
toytruck said:
What butcher shop are you using?

Sent you a PM!!

Back